Through its intuitive GUI, PCCharge allows merchants to easily maintain a customer database, manage recurring or installment billing, and run robust, business-friendly reports.
PCCharge is a PAPB 1.4 validated solution that features many security safeguards and anti-fraud controls. Through its use, merchants are one step closer to achieving PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance and protecting their business interests.
- PC with Windows 7 Professional (32-bit), Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit), Windows Vista Business Edition (32-bit), Windows XP Professional Edition, Windows 2003 Server, or Windows 2000
- 256 MB minimum of RAM, 512 MB preferred
- 50 MB free space on hard drive, 100 MB recommended
- Hayes compatible modem (capable of 1200 baud or less) with an analog phone line OR an Internet connection
- CD-ROM drive
- Merchant Account
- 600 MHz or higher processor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v6 or higher
- Latest Microsoft service packs installed